- Click on the image below to start Library iPortal, the online catalog.
- Two search options, Quick Search and Browse Search are available for searching print and electronic journals.
- In quick search option, just type the title of the journal, select the periodicals option by clicking on the checkbox and press enter.
- It will fetch the results from print & electronic journals collection.
- A Browse Search lets you see an alphabetical list of headings that come closest to matching your search terms.
- Browse search can also be used for searching print and electronic journals.
- Just write the search terms and select Journal Title from the drop down list and click search.
- Journals available electronically are mentioned with electronic resource or online in search results.
- To see the library holding of print journals please click the specific journal title. It will show the detailed record of that title mentioning volumns nubers and issues, etc.