General Library Policy
Users are expected to observe the following rules while using the library services; any violation of these rules will incur appropriate disciplinary action.
- Submit any book or object for inspection, when requested by the library staff
- Do not write, underline or mark any book. Library books are carefully examined on return and the borrower will be held responsible for the damage.
- After reading, leave books on the table or on the book trolley. Please do not shelve the books.
- Complete silence should be observed except for brief and subdued talk with the library staff.
- Drinks and eatables are not allowed in the library.
- Keep your mobiles switched-off within the library premises.
- Smart card is a must for entrance and exit from library.
- Tail entrance is not allowed.
- Library is a noise free zone, observe silence in the library.
- Report lost book(s) or other material(s) to the library immediately through email or personally at circulation desk to avoid overdue fines.
- Do not give your smart card or checked out material(s) to others. This may be helpful to avoid heavy overdue fines, especially in case of course reserves.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Library is not responsible for any losses; please do not leave your belongings unattended.